Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Parents Judgments

This is only based on personal experiences.

Base on this weekend, I can surely tell you that at least my parents. I traveled to San Antonio, TX, USA, this weekend, upon packing for the trip my parents kept making sure I have everything for this weekend, they did the same with my younger sister. My father recently retired from Frontier Airlines, He was with the airline from day one to his last day. Basically I have been traveling for about 13 or 15 years, Which by the way I turn 17 in 4 days!! Anyways, My parents would ask me if I had each specific items, which I did since I packed the day before to allow myself to check these things over, rather than rush through the morning. Each time any of the would ask, I would say: "I do!" They asked me that question a good 18 times, before we actually left the house. After we left the house, They started saying: "Do you want me to take that?" and again multiple times within an hour. I start to begin to wonder why, because this trip had to be at least the 80th. I've been on so many trips it's not really funny. Than when we arrived in San Antonio, TX, USA, It only got worse! The hotel was unpleasant as it is, lets put it this was this marriot had a 3' pool (all around), and people were living there because they had to. Through out the vacation this occurred more frequently as time went on, and It sort of started to aggravate, but I didn't flip out on anyone, because it was my parents 25th anniversary! To rap this up, I just wonder why parents (at least mine), always think we are not able to complete a task, like my parents do half of it, and leave the rest, I just say in my head: "I can do that myself, I mean I'm 16!!" So, I'm going to start blog everyday in August starting RIGHT NOW!

Thanks!
Kevin Mesch

No comments:

Post a Comment