Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Creativity Spark!!

Ever since kindergarten, I have always had "creativity sparks" where I would just be working one something, and I would all of a sudden go and make some art out of it.
I recently have done that more frequently. First I painted some picture in june 2009 which was just out of random (Which sold for $100), than a RIOT! (Paramore's CD) poster December 2009, I started doing poetry January 2010, and wrote something for my brother February 2010, Took adobe photoshop 2010, I bought some shirts with art on them, Another painting in june 2010 (which sold for $450!), a He Is We poster, I duck taped my clarinet case, I bought a guitar 3 weeks ago, than today I made ANOTHER RIOT! poster, I'm taking another Adobe software class. I see myself in going into either Art, painting, or graphic artist. I really enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment