Thursday, August 19, 2010

Senior Year Road Trip

I am a Junior this year in High School. One night during summer, I was thinking to myself: "What kind of Senior trip would I take?" I always thought of a Camping Trip, or a road trip some where like us to montana or something along those lines. I actually looked around online, and found some campsites, because I live in Colorado. I found a bunch and I can't wait to actually to start planning it when the time gets closer which in a scary thought is less than one year. I'm so worried but I have to grow up sooner of later. I can still have fun, and be an adult, I guess.

Oh, school it's always a bittersweet sensation going back. You feel ready to go back because you're excited to see everyone, but when you're about a week into it you want out!! There are some fun times through out the school year. Homecoming week, prom, football game on fridays, hanging out with friends, but that all comes with real school time. I'm taking freaking physics this year!!!! (I'm not very excited but I'm excited for "MOLE" day! It's going be my 11th year in school 12th counting kindergarten. I have gotten this far, and the end is so near.

I have a crush, I actually have two, but I have morels and will never see two girls at once. I have to choose one. One goes to my school, shes in the marching band with me, and in the same grade. the other goes to a different school, and is pretty attractive I think, but shes a Senior which isn't terrible because I know people (who aren't my friends, but people I know), who date people as old as 22 years old.

I am enjoying blogger, I'm happy that I update it more!! I have a YouTube, and Tumblr, Flickr, USTREAM, FB, Twitter, formspring, and a dailybooth! damn! O have way to much time!

Marching band is going smoothly, are just cleaning the show now. I have a good feeling about this year. Well I must sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment