Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Tips for a good Relationship!

I am 16 years old, I currently attend Standley Lake High School. I have a few simple dating tips I would like to share. For the first time in my life I finally found somebody I love, and that person actually loves me and, I want to help people find love more easier. so here are a FEW tips for you that worked for me.

1: Be polite don't yell at them, but if someone takes advantage of you don't go out with them and don't give them a second chance nobody changes over time.
2: Never be cheep, know your budget like if you want to only spend $60 tonight stick to that, or let her know your not very rich and you had to be on a budget I'm sure they'll understand this.
3: Honestly the most important is to just be your self, because if somebody cant accept the fact that your the way you are like you want to wait for sex when your 18 and, they don't like that and they try to change that than if the person who LOVES you only loves you for they like. Being in a relationship means they love every good and bad thing about you.
4: Don't take your self too seriously. like don't talk about work, talk about something fun, like music, or your family memories (when the topic comes up)
5: Let loose especially on the date. Don't be afraid to relax on the just sit, eat, and talk with them.
6: DON'T BE CLINGY! people hate this, don't call them everyday, don't text them all the time, like don't call them right after a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment