Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pre-First Day of Junior Year!

I can't believe it, but it's finally here. School officially starts for Colorado tomorrow, or at least it starts for more people in Colorado. I'm very excited, but I'm worried about how I'm going to succeed this year, I struggled last year, maybe I'll surprise myself, and I'll do awesome at everything, just like I did my freshmen year. I'm excited thought I'm ready to see everyone, and catch up with some people I didn't see this summer (Umm like 5 people). I saw a tone of people this summer! I hope I go out to eat lunch more this year, i only went home, and went out a couple time last year. I'm very excited to start spanish 2, and I'm taking physics, geometry, world literature, world history, and for fun Marching band for the 3rd time. I'm also taking Abode Illustrator, next semester.

I'll be sure, to explain to you what Junior year in Colorado, feels like tomorrow! I'm sure I'm going to have fun tomorrow! See Ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment