Monday, January 16, 2012

Driving Test Anxieties

For those of you who aren't comfortable with driving test or perhaps just people uncomfortable with driving in general. I want to offer some advice and some reasoning perhaps behind these feelings.

Let me tell you... I was very nervous with driving I avoided driving at all cost, at one point I even tried to get used to the idea of a bus. I must tell you that You'll do great you're nervous because you're on a road with a bunch of idiots with cell phones in their hands. Because your nervous you'll be more cautious, and you'll be less likely to cause an accident.

I over came my fear of driving and worked hard. I learned that Gum helped me I was less nervous specifically tropical flavored gums helped me.

Although it took me 4 years to get my license I am a driver and a safe one because I worked at it for so long.

So for those taking the class soon good luck. Try not to fall asleep during those 90's videos. For those getting in the car soon you'll great. Practice going the speed limit. For those taking the driving test soon. Take it easy your not the the first person to drive a car. For those who were in my spot you're going to get there. Could you imagine being on that bus for the rest of your life.

On buses really fast. If you had a padded cell full of crazy people you wouldn't wheel it through town.

Good Luck! (I almost typed Lick!)
Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment