Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bad Schools

So I live in Colorado and in my state we have a program that gives Colorado Public Schools a grade based on the school. So my school got a B-

Here is the website: (www.coloradoschoolgrades.org)


So, My school deserves a D they got a B- did they even step foot in the school? Did they set foot in a classroom and sit in a desk? There is a crack 14 feet long in the middle of my school, the desk are collapsing, lockers are falling off the wall (the whole locker), I went in for help during my one and only off hour to get help she turned me away because she was eating lunch while she has 3 off hours. (and it was only 5th period she had 1 more period to eat). I think they need to go about this differently like a surprise visit not a "show case" where one night we can clean the school extra nice, and show off the good parts of the school. We have a nickname from all of our drug problems "Stoner Lake" & "Standley Baked" that is not a B- school to me. We can't afford text books or a new stove for FACS (Cooking) yet my school bought a new score board for our JV football team this was when the season was over. Someone needs to drop in on my school with no forewarning. So they don't try to expell 35 kids from my school because they were caught once and not sent away for help but for their futures to be ruined. My sister is an example. This happeneds every year a bunch of kids get expelled and their lives are ruined. My sister was never found with anything on her the code of conduct says if they don't find anything and can't prove you did it doesn't go in your record it's still there. I'm so glad to be getting out this May because once I'm out I'm not going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment