Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hi School.

Well here goes nothing. Maybe everything actually. It's my Senior Year of High School. Algebra 2. Off. Spanish 3. Economics, Lunch, English 12, Life Management, Off, and Marching Band. So really my mornings suck but the rest of the time it's great. I need to sigb up for a science I need 2 credits to graduate I've gotten 2 I need a third for the college I want to go to. Mesa State College. Which I just learned that it is now called Mesa Colorado University! I'm crazy that one year from today, today! I'm going to be heading to a class from a dorm on my own. I'll be 19 by that time. I mean my birthday is like the first week of school so I'm one of the oldest. We'll I had some free time during my off hour just wanted to talk about it. Well I'm going to spanish 3 now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment